Buy plastic buckets
Plastic buckets come in a variety of colours and sizes, some more durable than others, some with built-in mop draining sections.
You may also require plastic buckets to contain graffiti coatings during application. Check whether plastic is a suitable storage material for the chemical solution you plan to use before purchase. It is possible to buy buckets made from aluminium.
Types of plastic bucket:
- Plastic bucket with pouring lip
- Plastic mop bucket with removeable wringer
- 5 kg buckets with lids
- 12 litre heavy duty plastic mop bucket
- 10 litre plastic bucket with lid
- heavy duty builder's buckets
- multi purpose flexi buckets
Durable plastic buckets.
Methods of prolonging the longevity of your plastic buckets:
- Do not leave plastic buckets exposed to frost in the winter, cold weather can crack your buckets and will certainly make them more brittle and more easily cracked in cold weather.
- Only stack clean and dry plastic buckets inside each other or you may find that they are difficult to separate.
- Use plastic buckets of the correct grade that are fit for purpose. When dealing with heavy substances, use a suitable heavy duty bucket.
- Most plastic buckets are made of polypropylene which is both strong and flexible under normal conditions.